Friday, June 4, 2010

Good news!

I had another ultrasound this morning to look at my egg. And it was good news! Finally.

My egg is almost perfect. I have to give myself the trigger shot (to ensure that I do ovulate this perfect egg) tomorrow at 4pm and then we have to be at the RE's office on Monday morning at 7:30 and we'll do the IUI at 8am.

AUUGGGHHH! Finally, a set plan and it seems good. I have a good feeling about this one and I'm going to stay positive.

If this one doesn't work (and it will) then I'm going to do the Lewis and Clark FULL MARATHON on October 3, 2010. This way I'll have something to occupy my time throughout the whole summer and we'll give it another shot in October.

That's the plan! Wish us luck! Hopefully in 2 weeks I'll have a post titled "REALLY good news!".

1 comment:

Ashley said...

OMG yay that is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really really great thoughts headed your way, have a good no stress weekend!