Friday, January 7, 2011

Naked


Fruit smoothies, that is.

I love them. Absolutely love them. I discovered them this week and I'm obsessed. Seriously.

I discovered them on accident. I normally go to Schnucks every Monday morning. I get myself lunches and snacks for the week and keep the fridge here at work stocked for myself. On Monday I need to get gas too. I was running a little late so instead of going to any gas station, I went to QT to get gas, coffee and some food. I got a banana, a sandwich and a Naked fruit drink.

It was awesome.

On Tuesday, I did my shopping at the grocery store and got 3 more Naked drinks. Still amazing.

So today I went to the store and got lunch for the day (usually we order in on Fridays but I hadn't heard from Mike yet and didn't want to be without any food) and got another Naked drink.

I got the Mighty Mango. Listen to the fruit that is inside this smoothie:

1 1/4 mangoes
1/2 orange
1 3/4 apples
1/3 banana
and a hint of lemon

That's a lot of fruit!!

It's 100% juice too. No added sugar (definitely has sugar, but it's the natural sugar of the fruit) either.

I love it.

I'm definitely obsessed...

No comments: