Friday, July 9, 2010

6 years

Nick and I have been together for six amazing years. We started dating on July 4, 2004. We've been through a LOT in our relationship and I'm very confident that we can make it through anything.

He is an amazing guy. He really and truly is. I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

I really can't believe we've been together that long! I remember his first birthday that we were together. We had only been together for a few days so I didn't want to seem crazy and do too much for him, even though I liked him already. I made him a cake, and bought him a lot of "firsts". He had never tried Corona beer, so I got him a case of beer (actually had to have someone buy it for me because I was only 20 when Nick and I started dating!), and he had never seen the movie "Blue Collar Comedy Tour" so I bought him that. I think there might have been more, but I can't remember now.

Six years ago. Crazy.

Here's to Sixty more!!

No comments: