Monday, July 26, 2010

Interesting...

I was at Walgreens yesterday and I saw something that I thought was very interesting...

Did you know that you can buy a Walgreens gift card for a flu shot?? It says on the sign, "Give the gift of health!"...

I just don't know how I feel about that. It's very interesting.

Edited to Add:

So my mom sent me an email saying how she could see herself buying these for us kids....so I guess where I'm really torn is who I'm receiving the flu shot gift cert from. If my mom got it for me, it might be nice...if Nick gets it for me for my birthday or Christmas or anniversary, we've got issues... :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

At first I was like, gift certificate for a flu shot? LAME! But then I was like, oh that might be nice... lol. So I'm torn.

Meg said...

haha, I am too! I guess it depends on who you get it from....