Friday, July 9, 2010

Silly Game

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People Right Now
1. Thank you so much for coming out to Nick's party last night!!
2. You truly are a best friend and I'm thankful to have you in my life.
3. Being a mother is the thing I love most about my life and what I am most proud of.
4. Please stop calling and trying to sell me stuff I don't need....I'm not going to change my mind.
5. Does anyone want a puppy?? I have one if you need one! :)
6. It really should be 4 pm already.
7. Who wants to hang out with me this weekend??
8. I hope you have an amazing weekend!!
9. Thank goodness it's Friday!
10. Maybe we should take a half day and go home and take a nap...

Nine Things About Myself
1. I can say the alphabet backwards.
2. I am a perfectionist about everything, EXCEPT the state of my house.
3. I have a few tattoos.
4. I am obsessed with change and have to rearrange furniture at least once a month.
5. I am ready to be a mother again.
6. I love to read and my kindle is one of my favorite things in the world...ever.
7. I have some truly amazing people in my life and for that I'm extremely grateful.
8. I love to travel.
9. If I could, I'd go to bed at 8 pm every night. I love to sleep.

Eight Ways to Win my Heart
1. Read with me and discuss the book, even when you don't want to.
2. Listen to my stories and act as if they are important to you too.
3. Have fun and let little things go.
4. Love the North Carolina Tar Heels basketball team.
5. Love the Indianapolis Colts football team.
6. Take me out for sushi. Yum!
7. Tell me I look beautiful, and not just when I'm dressed up, but when I'm in sweats too.
8. Bring me home something small, but sweet. Like a single flower, or a box of chocolates, just to surprise me.

Seven Things that Cross my Mind a lot
1. Dominick is growing up way too fast!
2. Am I ever going to be blessed with another baby??
3. How can I redo our living room and dining room?
4. Will our backyard ever get finished??
5. Where can we take Dom over the weekends to do something fun?
6. Am I a good mother? Is Dominick getting everything he needs from me?
7. I'm very lucky to have such a great family.

Six Things I do Before I Fall Asleep
1. Let the dogs out one last time.
2. Turn off lights and set the alarm.
3. Check on Dom one more time.
4. Take out my contacts and brush my teeth.
5. Take ALL my medicine (which is at six pills currently).
6. Give Nick a good night kiss.

Five People Who Mean a Lot
1. My wonderful husband
2. My perfect son
3. My amazing parents
4. My brilliant sister
5. My generous friends

Four Things I'm Wearing Right Now
1. Fontbonne Tee Shirt
2. Blue Jeans
3. Blue nail polish (on fingers and toes!)
4. Cross necklace
5. My fake wedding ring...I wear a flat band most of the time because the diamond on my wedding ring scratches Dom. I wear my wedding ring on special occasions!

Three Songs I Listen to a Lot
1. This Afternoon by Nickelback
2. Fearless by Taylor Swift
3. Simple Man by Lee DeWyze

Two Things I Want to do Before I Die
1. Go back to Europe
2. See some Grandchildren

One Confession
1. I went to Jack in the Box on my way to work and ordered two breakfast sandwiches and two tacos....and ate them all. Gotta love mornings after drinking all night...blah!

No comments: