Friday, October 8, 2010

Countdowns

I have lots of 'tickers' and 'countdowns' for when Baby #2 will be here on my blog. Most of them just intimidate me! I have "approximately" 171 days until the next baby will be here. That sounds like forever away!

But one of my tickers (at the VERY bottom of all the blog posts) is a ticker that shows development. I just looked at that one, for the first time in forever, and it shows you what month you are in. I'm in my FOURTH month! Which I knew since I'm in my second trimester, but to see the baby in the fourth month highlighted and knowing there are only 9 months total, it was pretty cool.

It's nice to think I'm ALMOST halfway there, as opposed to thinking I still have over 170 days to go!

The glass is half FULL, my friends! Positive outlooks can mean everything!

No comments: