Wednesday, September 23, 2009

8 Months



Dominick Robert is 8 months old today. I know I say this for every "birthday" he comes to, but I can't believe I have a son that is 8 months old.

I'm sure I've blogged about this and most of you know this but our journey to parenthood took awhile. We wanted a baby for so long that it started to feel as if we would never get one. We looked into adoption. We started talking to my dr. about seeing other doctors. We didn't know what to do but we knew we were tired of waiting.

I finally got a few referrals and went to see a reproductive endocrinologist. He was great. He asked how proactive I wanted to go about trying to get pregnant, and I said as proactive as we can be. He told me I'd be pregnant within 4 months. I was pregnant within 4 weeks! He was our miracle worker.

And Dominick is our miracle baby. He's growing up so fast and even when he's a terror (like he was last night!) I love every minute I spend with him. He's perfect. He's my angel.

We don't have a dr. appointment this month but we always weigh and measure him for his baby book so I'll give you his stats tomorrow.

Happy 8 month birthday Dom!

No comments: