Monday, September 28, 2009

Consignment Sale

The bi-annual baby consignment sale was this past weekend! I volunteered so I was able to go in early on Thursday afternoon. I got a TON of clothes (including Dommie's Halloween costume - Pictures will come eventually) and some toys. We also got a high chair and exersaucer for my mom's house since she's going to have to give that back to my great aunt since her daugher in law just had another baby!

There was SO much stuff this year! We got a laundry basket full of clothes for Dom. It's great. We got a tonka truck he can ride. We got a few smaller tonka trucks to play with (and I think Nick has more fun with these than Dom does!). We got a hokey-pokey Elmo. All kinds of good stuff. And we spent less than $100!! That's a first for us! We usually spend closer to $200 at this sale!

I volunteered on Friday night and Saturday morning and I actually had a lot of fun doing it! I'm definitely going to volunteer again next year and can't wait to buy more stuff!! The next sale will either be in March or April...can't wait!!

No comments: