Monday, September 21, 2009

Wedding Day!

Friday was a little hectic. I was getting a ride to Florissant to get ready and Nick was going to have to rush, rush, rush to get Dom to the church in time so I had to have all of Nick's stuff ready and in the car for him.

I had in the car for Nick: 5 shirts, 2 ties, 4 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 belts, 2 pairs of socks, boxers, undershirts, deodorant, hair gel, and his wedding ring. I had no idea what he wanted to wear so I had to have options. For Dominick I had his diaper bag (ready for him to stay over night if need be), his wedding bag, and other toys to keep him occupied. Then I had to get my stuff ready!

I got to Florissant and got my hair done and then went to Susanne's to finish getting ready. Here's a pic of all of us getting ready.


After the girls were ready we headed to Michelle and Adam's house to take some pictures. All of the guys looked so handsome!

Here's a picture of us in front of Adam and Michelle's while some pictures were being taken. Ignore the silly look on my face!!


We took a bunch of pictures there and then hit a few other spots for pictures and then we headed to the church. Nick and my mom met me there to get Dom ready. He looked SO cute in his tux!! And he LOVED the wagon he was supposed to sit in for the ceremony. I have two pictures of him in the ceremony but they are really blurry so we'll have to wait and see the professional pictures.

Here are some blurry pictures of the wedding. My friend Ashley took them. Some of them are really close up too. I'll post some of the professional pictures when we get to see them!





The ceremony was gorgeous. They were a beautiful bride and groom. Nick didn't get to stay for all of it though because Dom got fussy for being still and quiet for too long. But he dropped Dom off at the babysitter's and was there for the reception.

We all did silly dances going into the reception. My groomsman and me did a combo dance. I did the "face frame" and he did the "robot". This is a REALLY blurry picture but here we are going in:


The reception was a BLAST. Part of it was so fun because I had my friends AND my family there! My momma is a big dancer so we had a lot of fun on the dance floor.

Here's a picture of some of my family at the very end of the reception. My head is trying to squeeze in on this one!


We left the reception around midnight and picked Dom up and went home and to bed.

It was a great day! A good way to kick off the weekend!!

No comments: