Monday, September 28, 2009

Me and Cecilia

I watched Celia during the day on Friday and we had a good time. We were going to go the Magic House but it doesn't open until noon on Fridays and I was volunteering at 4 at the baby sale and didn't want to rush out of the Magic House. Then I thought about taking her to the zoo, but wasn't sure about that either...We went for a long drive instead and went to Michael's Craft Store. Then we played at the house and watched "Bee Movie".

It was a great day but I definitely learned I can't watch both kids at once...especially when Dom is a little under the weather. He had a tummy bug. No fever. Just going to the bathroom a lot. I couldn't have both kids while that was going on! So Dommie went to daycare and Celia and I spent the day alone. If I had to, I would've been able to have both of them, but I think it worked out better this way. And it's rare that I get to spend time with my niece one on one!

Soon enough, Celia will be able to help me with Dommie. Then the three of us can go to the Magic House!

No comments: