Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Couple's Shower!



This past Friday night there was a couple's wedding shower for two really good friends of mine, Lauren and Brian.

They are getting married on October 2. We are so happy for both of them! Nick and I were excited to get out and hang out with some friends on Friday night. We brought Dom. He was a good boy! After awhile though, it was time to put Dom down. I didn't think he was going to fall asleep at their house. We were being loud. But eventually he fell asleep and Nick and I were able to enjoy being out with our friends. We hung out until about 12:00 am and then headed home.

Dom was such a good boy. He went straight back to bed when we got home at 12:30am!

I am so happy for Lauren and Brian and can't wait until their wedding! Here's a picture of us girls at the shower!



PS - Thanks to Leslie for the pictures because I definitely stole them off her facebook page! :)

No comments: