Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Tips

Right now, I am in contact with a lot of pregnant people (or people trying to get pregnant) and it's great that so many of these great women have blogs. I have recently become a part of the blogging community and I absolutely love it. It's part of my morning ritual now, to check everyone's blogs. Well this morning I was looking at Sarah's blog and I came across her "baby tips" page. I found it hilarious. So I had to copy it and paste it in my own blog. It's an illustrated chart showing the right and wrong techniques for baby care. I hope you find it as amusing as I did!



Sorry it's so small. Just click on it to make it bigger. You have to read them all, they are pretty funny!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

haha! I found it hilarious, too!! Glad you could use it! My husband is a health educator and he actually copied it and took it to an Anticipating Baby class to help lighten the mood!