Thursday, October 23, 2008

Brady's Haircut

I know most of you know this, but for those who don't, Nick and I have a few pets. Brady is our Golden Retriever and Peyton is our cat. Anytime anyone comes over, they make a comment on how "fat" Brady is. We always say that it's mostly his hair but no one believes us. Well, on Tuesday we brought Brady into the groomer's for a haircut. We decided to give him a shave, one last one before the winter months. So his hair is all cut and he is so adorable! I tried getting a good picture of him to show you how "skinny" he is, but he wouldn't cooperate. As soon as he would stand, I would say "Stay", so he would sit down. And I'd have to get him to stand up again. Then he would stand and try to follow me and I would say "Stay" and he would sit...So all I could get was a picture of him laying on the kitchen floor. I'll admit he's a BIG dog...but I don't think he's fat. :-)



Isn't he so cute??

No comments: