Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SCARY!! Time Flies...

I am hoping to do a lot of work on the nursery this week and Sunday, so hopefully I'll have some pictures for you to see our progress.

But on a whole new subject, I was sitting at work yesterday and in the office we were figuring out who was taking off which days in November. We can't all be gone at the same time as there are only 4 people in the office. There are a lot of mini-vacations being taken in November as it's Deer Season. And as I was looking at the calendar, it hit me...Christmas is less than two months away!! That is so scary to me! Where has this year gone??

It doesn't seem that long ago that I celebrated my 24th birthday in January. Or that Nick and I went out for Valentine's Day. And it feels like we just got back from Vegas, which was all the way back in March. April was Ashley and Luke's wedding. It feels to me like they've only been married for a few weeks, maybe a few months, and they've been married for almost 7 months! And also in April, Cecilia was born...my goodness she's getting big! In May we had our first (and luckily, only, IUI) and found out it worked!! And that I would be expecting a baby in January!! In June, Jillian was born and she too is getting big. July was Nick's birthday, he's 28 now! Creeping up on 30! :) September was me and Nick's wedding anniversary. I can't believe we've been married for 2 years!! And now it's October. Time for Halloween. It's almost November, which brings on many birthday's in our combined families and Thanksgiving. And then Christmas...and it's time to start over and do it all again.

I just can't believe that it's about to be November. The summer flew by. The fall is flying by. Pretty soon the winter will be flying by...

I wanted to put a cute Christmas cartoon or picture up with this post and I came across this cartoon. It made me laugh, since I'm new to this whole blog thing. Hope you find it a little funny too.

No comments: