Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Progress Continues...

Well the second coat of paint is on! Yay! The room is looking great. Tonight Mike and I are starting the murals. I am so excited about this. I'll make sure to post pictures when we get started. I want to document it all! I hope it turns out as cute as I think it will.

Nick has enlisted some help and will be putting up the fourth wall and door on Saturday while I'm at my first Baby Shower. I can't wait to come home and finally see a room and not just a space! And finally have a space to put all the baby stuff we'll be getting (or that we've gotten already!).

We picked up the armoire from Kate's house last night and have that in our garage, ready for me and my mom to get started on. It's going to take a lot of work, but I think we can do it! Hopefully we can start that soon.

And the crib is in! We just need to go and pick it up. I'm hoping I can talk Nick into doing that tonight, but he's been doing a lot for me lately, so I'm not sure he'll do it. But I'm sure going to try!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yeah! Make him pick it up that will be fun to put it together, after all you ARE carrying his child :)