Wednesday, October 29, 2008

VENT

So I've been sitting here for awhile now trying to post some pictures on how great the nursery is coming. But the site won't let me upload a picture for some reason!!! GRR!!

So I'll just tell you about it and hopefully I'll get to upload pictures tomorrow or later today.

We painted the three existing walls last night. We did the first coat and are doing the second coat tonight. We were originally going to do the walls a tan/light brown color but I changed my mind when I changed the color palette of the mural. So now the walls are a beautiful blue!

We are doing the second coat tonight so it will be dry and I can start the mural tomorrow night. I can't wait to do it! I'm hoping it turns out as nice as it is in my head. :-)

I'm hoping that Nick can get the last wall/door up on Sunday morning and then by next week, we'll actually have a room! That's my goal at least. I'll check tonight and see what Nick's goal is!

Once we get the nursery done, we can move to the basement and start working on the playroom. I have a MUCH larger mural for the play room so we need to get that going.

I'll try to post pictures soon. Wish me luck!

No comments: