Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Growing Spurt?

Dominick has been sleeping like crazy! At first I was afraid that he was sick, but he's happy and doesn't have a temperature or anything. He's just sleeping all the time it seems like.

I picked him up from daycare on Friday and Stella told me he slept good all day. So I figured he wouldn't sleep for me at all. We went to the grocery store and then we went home. I put him in his crib, thinking he would cry but it would only be for a few minutes while I put the groceries away. When I was done, I went upstairs to check on him (the monitor was silent) and he was sound asleep. So I let him sleep. I woke him up at 6:30 so he could eat before friends came over and then he was back down for the night by about 8:30-9:00. He slept all night and woke up Saturday morning around 6.

So that was a lot of sleep. Then comes Saturday. Like I said, he woke up around 6. He ate and then played for a bit and then went back down for a nap. Then he was up for a few more hours and ate and then was back down again. He did this all day. My parents babysat and Nick and I went to a movie. He was an angel they said. We got home around 9:30 and he fell asleep in the car. I was able to put him straight down without another feeding. He slept until 6 Sunday morning.

Sunday. Same type of thing. Woke up at 6. Ate, played, napped. Ate, played, napped. All day. At 7:15 though he was done for the day. He was rubbing his eyes and screaming. He was not happy. So we put him down a little early. I had to check on him all night because I was so nervous. He slept all night though. Went down at 7:45 p.m. and slept until 6 Monday morning. He's just been so sleepy lately!

Like I said, I know he's not sick. He's always happy and he doesn't have a temp or anything. I think he's just growing! He is certainly going to be a big boy!

No comments: