Monday, June 22, 2009

Hair cut!

I got my hair cut on Saturday. It's not exactly what I wanted. But I couldn't do it the same as the picture because my hair is a lot thicker. I think it looks ok though! I'm still getting used to it. I don't have a "before" picture because my camera won't load it for some reason and the pictures I already have on my computer just show my hair up in a pony anyway.

But enough of that! Here is my new do:


My cousin, Annie, Me, and my soon to be cousin, Michelle at a Wedding Saturday night


The front of my new hair style


The back of my new hair style

I like it. But it will take a bit to get used to, like I said. But it's SOO much easier so far! :-)

1 comment:

Ben and Whitney Evely said...

Wow, you did get a lot cut! But it looks awesome! Mine isn't quite that short, but I definately agree that short is easier and better. Especially in summer time! Looks good :)