Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Haircut time!

My hair has been driving me crazy for awhile now. I keep saying I want to grow it out, blah, blah, blah. But it's just so nasty right now that I think I want to cut it off to make it healthier and cuter. When it's long, I don't do much to it. I basically just put it in a ponytail. So I want something shorter and cuter.

I know this will pose a slight problem with all the running I do, but I'll figure some way to keep it out of my face and off of my neck.

Here's some pictures I found so far. Tell me what you think of them, or if you have a better idea!








Any input??

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I like the 1st and 4th pictures. But I tend to like hair a little bit longer, so that's probably why I'm drawn to them.

I also got a post-baby haircut and I'm very glad I did.

Ashley said...

One thing to think about is if you are going to want to be able to put ANY of it up... if it is really short you can just do bobby pins with the front peices when you run.
I like ALL the pics you picked! And I think they all will look good on you!

I like one and three alot! I would want to see the back of 3, are you going to your normal girl??

Yup, I cant remember seeing you in a while with out your hair in a pony, you need a cute new summer do! :)

Meg said...

I think I'm going to go with 3. I like that the back will be really short and like Ash said, I can just clip the pieces in the front back with a pin to go running.

I'm going to hopefully get it done on Saturday morning, so it will be cute for both weddings we're going to!