Wednesday, February 23, 2011

KITCHEN RAFFLE!!!

Nick and I belong to St. Joan of Arc parish in South City. Their auction is coming up and my neighbor is helping organize it. She asked if I could spread the word about a kitchen raffle they are doing. I told her I would love to.

Here is the flyer:



In case it's hard to read (and I know it is), here are the details:

"In conjunction with Custom Stone Interiors of St. Louis, we are pleased to announce the details of the St. Joan of Arc Auction Kitchen or Bath Remodel Raffle. The drawing will be held at the SJA 2011 Auction on May 7th, 2011. Need not be present to win. Raffle ticket price is $100.00 each with no more than 300 tickets being sold. The holder of the lucky ticket will receive the following:

  • $3,500 worth of stock Custom Stone Interiors cabinetry and design
  • 250 sq. ft. of flooring with a tile/wood allowance of $1,000, a total installed value of $3,500.
  • 3 cm granite counter tops with an eased edge, including a 4" splash made from one of Custom Stone Interior's eighteen in-stock colors worth $60.00 per sq. ft. for a 100 sq. ft. counter top allowance.
  • The counter tops will include an eased edge and one Custom Stone Interior stock stainless steel under mount sink and stock Artisan faucet, an estimated value of $6,000.
  • Removal of existing cabinets and installation of new kitchen cabinets, an estimated value of $2,400.
  • If the lucky winner decides to remodel their bath, the flooring, cabinets and labor will not exceed $15,400.
  • Remodel must be within a 50 mile radius of St. Louis. Prize must be redeemed by May 7th, 2012"
To purchase a raffle ticket, please leave me a comment and I will email you the form to fill out and the info on where to send the check. Or click on the picture above and print it. The info is also on there.

I think that Nick and I will have to buy a ticket! We need a new kitchen so bad!! I'm done with the metal kitchen cabinets!!

Good luck!!

No comments: