Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sick...AGAIN

So I was doing good for awhile there. Feeling healthy and great and things were perfect. Then Nick started feeling a little sick. He noticed this on Saturday night. Sunday morning he felt awful. Runny nose, scratchy throat, the whole bit. Sunday night he took some Nyquil to get some sleep. We accidentally slept facing each other for a bit. I say 'accidentally' because neither of us like to face each other. Since I roll over so much lately, we both end up rolling over all night long making sure we are always "spooning" without actually touching (I'm not a fan of touching when I sleep either - yes I have sleep issues!). Well during our accidental sleep facing each other, Nick let out a HUGE cough...3 inches from my face. It woke me up from a deep sleep and I rolled over immediately.

But the damage has been done...I'm sick. scratchy throat, runny nose, sneezing, can't sleep, yucky sickness. And it's been getting worse since Monday...

I talked to my doc today about it. He has me on a regimen to get better and I'm hoping it works and FAST.

Today I start a Z-pack.

In the mornings, I take 12 hour Sudafed.

In the evenings, I take 25mg Benadryl.

And this should make me feel better....oh I hope it works! I'm so sick of this winter and being sick!!!!

No comments: