Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Udder Cover!

So that name just makes me laugh. :)

Not too long ago, my friend Ashley sent me an email with a promotional code on it to get a free nursing cover from Udder Covers. You only had to pay for shipping which was $9.95. I don't know if you've looked up nursing covers before but they are about $30-45. I had registered for one with Dominick and I got it, but I didn't like it. It didn't fit right and I just didn't like it. So I never used it. I also only breastfed Dominick for 6 weeks.

This time I am determined to make it longer. So I am buying all kinds of things to make breastfeeding and pumping easier to hopefully make this an easy thing.

Anyway, one of the things I wanted to get was a nursing cover. Since she sent me this promo, I figured why not? So I went online and picked one out and ordered it. Wouldn't you know it though, I picked one on backorder...That figures.

So I wasn't sure when I'd get it. But I got it today!! Yay!

I really like the design (even though it's not exactly the same color I thought it was) and I tried it on and it seems to fit ok. Obviously I just tried it on over all my clothes and I don't have a breastfeeding child yet, but I think the fit will work!



The color is more of a yellow than white, but it still looks good with the pink. I'm also afraid it's a little see through, but I think you really have to look to see anything, and it's not like people won't know what's going on under this thing. I think it will be pretty obvious!

Anyway, so today I got my $32.00 + tax + shipping Udder Cover for only $9.95!

A little more progress! Always a good thing!

3 comments:

Laura said...

the model makes me laugh. so serious looking... all while wearing an apron

Ashley said...

Glad you like it!

ha ha all the models make me laugh, none of them are bfeeding in the pictures so it is funny!

You can do it longer, I'm here to CHEER you on!

Momma Wilson said...

I have that one in blue too, and the one with flowers on it! The "fit" isn't as great as the hooter hider brand, but it works. In the beginning it's nice to have more material to cover with, but you've done it before so you're not new at this!