Monday, February 14, 2011

Thankful for my Mom ♥

I wanted to make sure to do a post about my Mom and how amazing she is. I know everyone thinks their mother is the best. But mine really is. ;-)

My mom did so much for me this past week and I want her (and everyone) to know how thankful I am. Without her going along on this trip, I would have been miserable. I wouldn't have wanted to even go, I'm sure!

The flight out to Park City was rough. We had SO many bags and things to keep track of. I would have lost my mind if my Mom wasn't helping out.

And with Nick skiing so much, I would have been lonely and stuck hanging out at a condo alone with Dom until he got back. It was so nice to have someone else to help with Dom and to do things with while he was napping or otherwise occupied.

My mom helped with getting Dom ready, putting him to bed, keeping him entertained, feeding him, holding him on the plane and so much more. I was exhausted a lot of the time so this was even more helpful than you can ever know.

I'm sooo glad that she came. I hope that she was able to have some fun and get to do some things and see some things that she wouldn't otherwise get to do or see. And I hope she had enough fun that someday she'll even consider doing it again! :)

Thanks for everything Mom! You are the best and I hope I can be as good a Mom as you are. ♥ ♥

No comments: