Tuesday, May 26, 2009

4 Month Birthday

Dominick turned 4 months old on Saturday. I really can't believe it's been four months already. He's growing up so fast! It's amazing how much has changed since we've brought him home.

I remember when we brought him home...
- and we didn't think he was big enough for his swing, and now he can barely fit in it!
- and he felt so tiny I thought we could break him, and now he's so big I feel he could break my back!
- and we worried so much about his neck and supporting his head and now he can hold himself up so big and strong!
- I was terrified to do everything our own. I wasn't sure if I could be a parent. And Now I can't imagine NOT being a parent!
- and I thought my stomach (incision spot) would hurt forever and now I'm running and doing everything I used to do.
- and I thought I could never love anyone so much, and yet I love him more everyday.

A lot can change in four months. I can't even imagine how much will change when he's 6 months, 9 months, a year!

Happy four month Birthday, Dom!

No comments: