Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Next Time Won't You Sing With Me...

A - Age: 25

B - Bed size: Queen (but I wish it were a King!)

C - Chore you hate: There are chores you don't hate?? Seriously though, vacuuming the couch (dog/cat hair won't come off of that thing!)

D - Dog's names: Brady

E - Essential start your day item: glasses

F - Favorite color: It varies. Right now it's probably blue

G - Gold or Silver: Silver or White Gold. I'm not a fan of yellow gold.

H - Height: 5'9" ish

I - Instruments you play: None anymore. But I used to play the piano

J - Job title: Office Manager

K - Kid(s): My beautiful, wonderful son, Dominick! (he'll be 4 months on Saturday! oh my goodness he's getting so old!)

L - Living arrangements: Our home in the city of St. Louis - Love it!

M - Mom's name: Jean

N - Nicknames: Meg, Megs, Meggie B

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Other than my birth? The birth of my son, Dom. That was a wonderful 5 night stay!

P - Pet Peeve: When people leave their blinkers on!!

Q - Quote from a movie: At the moment, "You're just a door man, door man...Door Man!...Door Man!....Door Man!...Door Man!" From Knocked Up.

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Sister - Angela and Brother - Alex

T - Time you wake up: Alarm goes off at 6:30 but it really depends on what time Dom gets up.

U- First word that comes to your mind for "U": Uvula

V - Vegetable you dislike: I like all veggies.

W - Ways you run late: I forget getting ready with a 4 month old takes longer than getting ready alone...

X - X-rays you've had: Ankles (like a million) and foot

Y - Yummy food you make: Candies (I'm just getting into this), lasagna, appetizers (I love making apps!), guacamole

Z - Zoo favorites: Giraffes and turtles

Thanks for posting this Ash! I stole it for fun and I liked reading your answers!

No comments: