Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Race for the Cure

Just a few quick notes about Race for the Cure.

1) You don't have to do the run or walk to register and be on our team. You can choose the "Sleep In" choice and still get the t-shirt and everything.

2) To Join our team, click on this link HERE and choose the "Join Team" icon. Follow the instructions from there.

3) If you'd like to make a donation for me, first click the above link and then click on my name "Meghan Westerheide" and choose "Donation Only".

Thanks for anyone in advance who is joining us or doing a donation. I'm very excited about this and I hope to see a bunch of you there with us!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

We should have a contest to see who can get the most contestants or donatinos from our BLOGS!

ps remind me to tell you a blog story on Friday....

ppss Is your mom running with us or just sleeping in? I want to tell my mom to come and walk with your mom!

Meg said...

my mom is running/walking with us! You should have your mom come!

I'll try to remember. I want to hear your story!