Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Doctor Appt

Today Dom has his four month check up. I'm very excited about this for a few reasons.

1) We get to see how big he's gotten! (This could be kind of scary too!)
2) We get to start on real food!! I am so excited about this. I'm going to start making baby food at home, so I'm eager to get started on this.

Not so excited because Dom gets his next round of shots today too, and he hates shots.

I know I keep saying this but I can't believe he's four months old already. Part of me can't believe he's only been here four months (I feel like I've been a mom forever!) but at the same time I can't believe he's getting so big. I guess we tried to get pregnant for so long and then 9 months of pregnancy felt like an eternity, so it's hard to believe he's finally here? I don't know, but my baby is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay for four months old!!! Laurel will be on Friday. I can't believe how big he has gotten - and that's awesome about him rolling over. Hope the dr appt goes well.