Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Book Club!

A lot of my friends made fun of us for starting a book club, but we don't care! Mike, Abbie and I started a book club this last month and we had our first meeting at my house. It was awesome! We loved it.

For our first book(s) we did the Harry Potter series, or more specifically Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I made some snacks to go along with the book and we had a great meeting. We actually discussed the book! I kind of figured we would have good intentions but end up talking about whatever else, but we basically stayed on track. Well, until Nick came down and joined us. :)

Ok, I've been trying to upload pictures and they won't upload. I'll try again in a few.

Our next book for book club is "Running with Scissors". I've never read it or even heard of it so I'm excited to start something new. I'll keep you posted on how the next meeting goes!

No comments: