Thursday, May 14, 2009

The little things

For those of you who know me, I'm a freak when it comes to organizing and lists, etc. I'm not such a freak about keeping our house neat, but I promise I'm working on it and have gotten a lot better since Dominick was born.

Most people get excited about new clothes, or a new TV, or a new car, or big fun things like that. Me?? Nope...I like the little things.

Anyway, being the nerd I am, I went out last night and bought a new planner for 2009-2010 (I use school year planners) and some new dry erase markers for our calendar at home. I am SO excited to have my new planner! I already went through it and entered everyone's birthdays, and trips we are going on soon, and my whole training schedule for the half marathon. And it's so neat and pretty. *Sigh*

I'm so glad I have the little things in life that keep me so happy!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

:))))))))))))))))))))

You are so funny!

I get excited when I get a new planner too probably mostly bc mine gets all yucky and coffee smelled and really scratched out! BUT I THINK as a follow up post you need to take a picture of how OCD your planner is for the people that have not had the pleasure! Some people think they are organized but NOTHING like you!

Meg said...

Haha, maybe I will! :)