Tuesday, May 26, 2009

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!

Dominick rolled over!!!

I'm so excited about this that it's ridiculous! Friday night (the eve of his fourth month birthday) Dominick rolled over. He's been close for awhile now. He likes rolling onto his side and he sleeps on his side a lot, but Friday he rolled on his side and he was trying to heave himself over. I thought he might need a little help so I stuck my hand out by his feet and he pushed off my feet to roll over. It was very exciting but not a full roll over victory on his own yet. So after we did some tummy time, we rolled back onto his back and he tried again. Again he needed my hand, but he was starting to get the hang of it. I ran outside to get Nick to come see and when Nick came down Dom did it again! On his own this time! Yes! A full victory! :)

My little baby boy is growing up so fast!

No comments: