Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Basketball

is over... :(

I'm sad about it. I had a really great time playing. Our game tonight was canceled because the other team forfeited. I really wanted one more game.

Our team didn't do well but I didn't care about that at all. I really just enjoyed playing with my sister. We never got to play on a team together and this was a first and awesome experience.

My sister and I didn't get along too well growing up, but since I've graduated high school we've been friends. Maybe even best friends. She was my best woman in my wedding (maid of honor sounds a little mean - why do the men get to be "best" and the women have to be "maids"??) and I was hers. I really wish we were closer in age and we could've played together in high school and maybe even college.

Oh well. Can't change our ages! I guess we'll always have kickball!!

No comments: