Thursday, August 20, 2009

Running Update

I just got back from running my 5 miles and I feel great. It was amazing. I almost didn't go running (again - I keep talking myself out of running and then go at the last minute) but Nick made me (thank you dear!) and I'm so glad he did. I ran the whole thing and felt great doing it. I even sprinted the last quarter mile or so. I didn't wear a watch, which I'm regretting now, but I think I did it in a decent time. My legs totally went numb, in a good way, and my lungs felt great too. I think I could've kept going, honestly, but it was already late, so I went home.

Anyway, just HAD to blog about how great it was!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good for you Meg! I soooo miss running. My lower back doesn't agree with it anymore, but I know what you mean about the legs going numb in a good way and you just *feel* good.... can't wait for your half marathon!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!