Monday, August 24, 2009

Wedding Outfits

Yesterday I went to David's Bridal with my mom to get my bridesmaid dress for Michelle and Adam's wedding. I grabbed about 10 dresses and headed to the dressing room. On the way there I noticed a rack that said "Clearance". I looked quickly and saw one short black dress in my size. I snagged it and went to the dressing room with my mom. I tried on all of them and didn't like any of them a lot, and kind of liked only one. I didn't like the way they fit or the way they looked. Some of them just didn't fit at all. I had forgotten about the clearance dress. I looked at it again. I tried it on and it fit pretty well. It was very comfortable and looked ok. I had to go back and forth between trying on both of the "ok" dresses for a bit before I finally decided on the clearance dress. It looked better and fit better. So I bought it. It was on sale for $75.00! I was pretty excited about that. I don't have a picture of that with me but I'll try it on and get a picture up soon enough.

That was yesterday. Today I looked up baby tuxedos and found a perfect one for Dom! I found it on eBay and already bought it. It will be here in 4-5 business days. ;-)

Here's a picture of the one I bought:


Now, all I need to do is get some shoes and I'll be done! Just under 4 more weeks until their wedding! Can't wait!!

No comments: