Monday, August 24, 2009

Best Husband Ever!

Nick told me what my anniversary present is already. Our 3 year wedding anniversary is September 9. He wanted to do something special for me so he planned a trip. He wasn't going to tell me but I think he was so excited, he had to tell. Anyone who knows us, knows that we are BIG football fans. And I LOVE Peyton Manning. And Nick LOVES Tom Brady. We always argue about who is better. (Hence I was very excited when the Patriots lost to the Giants a few years back).

Well, for our anniversary, (are you ready for it???) Nick is taking me to Indianapolis for SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!! We are going Sunday, November 15 (thanks for the correction Ash!) to see the Colts play the Patriots!! Then we are staying the night and coming home Monday.

I'm SO excited!! I will wear my Manning jersey and Nick will wear his Brady jersey and we'll argue, just like normal, but in INDY!!

I can't wait. Even though it's still a few months away, I'm super excited.

Thanks babe! I LOVE OUR GIFT!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Very exciting Megs!!! November 14th is a Saturday though... I know this because it is the day we leave for vaca, it is imprinted in my brain! ha!

Meg said...

Oh, November 15th then! So excited!