Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vacation...

but not ours.

Our daycare lady, Ms. Stella, is on vacation these next few weeks. Her daughter is getting married and their whole family is from Greece. She mentioned that the planning and everything has been going a lot like "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".

So for two and a half weeks, we had to find replacement babysitters. It shouldn't have been an issue. When I first called and talked to Stella about her watching Dom (back in February), she told me that she had an opening and to warn me, she'd be taking two weeks off in August. I should've started looking then. But it's me...and I didn't.

So here we are! With some juggling though, I think we can make it work! Here's what our schedule looks like. Thank you to our parents for helping so much!! And my wonderful cousin Annie!

Friday 8-14 - ME
Monday 8-17 - ME in the morning and NICK in the afternoon
Tuesday 8-18 - MY MOMMA
Wednesday 8-19 - ME
Thursday 8-20 - MY MOMMA
Friday 8-21 - COUSIN ANNIE!
Monday 8-24 - NICK'S MOMMA
Tuesday 8-25 - MY MOMMA
Wednesday 8-26 - ME
Thursday 8-27 - MY MOMMA
Friday 8-28 - COUSIN ANNIE
Monday 8-31 - Maybe ME or NICK or NICK'S MOMMA
Tuesday 9-1 - MY MOMMA

Whew! So after some juggling of some schedules, I think we got it to work. I've very thankful for our family for helping us out!

No comments: