Monday, August 31, 2009

Jungle Boogie!

Friday night I went to Jungle Boogie at the zoo! My sister and her family came too. So did my mom, my cousin Annie, and my friend Mike. We got a table and brought some beer and wine and just listened to the music. Our friend Eric has a band and they were playing. Their band is Tiny Cows and they are amazing.

It rained for a bit but then settled down and was a beautiful night. Dom LOVED the music. He was smiling and had a really good night. We got to see the bears and sea lions and peacocks. We mainly stayed in the concert area but the bears were so cool to watch so we wandered for a bit.

It was so nice to do something so fun for so little! St. Louis is full of fun, free activities and I never take advantage of them. Going to the zoo was a lot of fun and we had a great time!

No comments: