Monday, August 3, 2009

New Pictures

Again, before I have time to catch up on the weekend, here are some pictures of Dominick. If you are on Facebook, you've seen 'em. And if you are on my Kodak Gallery email list, you've seen 'em. But either way, here they are!


Dom is sitting up all by himself, all the time now! Love it!



Dom had two shots on Friday and DID NOT like them. He had a 102.5* fever Friday night. It was so sad.



Sunday we were feeling better and I went to the Cards game with Dom, my Momma, my sis and Cecilia. It was build a bear day and Dommie got a cool Build a Bear Cardinals puppy!



Dom and Brady are now best friends. Brady LOVES to lick Dom and Dom LOVES to be licked. I try to limit this licking as much as possible, but sometimes I'm too late!


Those are just a few pictures we recently took. I can't believe Dom is over 6 months and how many milestones he's hit! It's crazy. Next thing you know, I'll be posting about his first birthday party! EEK!

No comments: