Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall Classes

So, remember when I posted about my online class? And talked about how there were NO deadlines and NO structure in this class? About how everything was just due on December 3??

Well, if you remember all that, you probably remember that I created my own little time line for getting everything done in time. No stress. No worries. Just follow the time line and you'll be fine, Meg. Right?!?!

WRONG.

So here I am, with less than 3 weeks to go in this class and I'm caught up to my October 18th deadline...so I'm a few weeks behind...no big deal.

EEEEEEEEK!!!!!

So here I am, in the beginnings of my full out panic mode, trying to get everything done. It isn't TOO bad, is what I keep telling myself.

As of right now, I need to do 7 more chapter tests (20 questions each), and 14 more biography posts....and my 200 point final.

I have 2-1/2 weeks to do it in...I can do it. No problem. I can do it.

This week is my catch up week. I don't have another lab practical or take home exam in AP for a few more weeks. I have Thanksgiving break to study for AP if I have to. This week I am catching up in HGD.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Les said...

Hmmm this sounds like a really good Christmas present idea for some of the babies I know! Dom is adorable. I miss him!