Monday, November 29, 2010

My little Grown Up

Just a quick post to say how big my little boy is getting!!! He's acting so big and grown up and I'm so proud of him all the time. :)

We went out to eat for both Lunch and Dinner on Saturday and he was an angel!!

Saturday we met up with some of my friends (Jim, Leslie, Ashley, Luke (and Will), Lauren and Brian) and had lunch at Highland Brewing Company in Kirkwood. Dominick was so good! He got a little antsy at the end but for the most part, he sat and ate his food and played with his books! I was so proud of him.

Then Saturday night, we went to Syberg's in Chesterfield with a few of Nick's friends that we haven't seen in years! Dominick was even better there! He ate his food and colored and when he got antsy, he moved to my lap and just cuddled. At one point he looked up at me and said, "Home peas?". So we obliged him and we left. How big is he?!?! He's so smart and grown up and I can hardly stand it!!

I love my little man!

No comments: