Thursday, November 11, 2010

Poll is closer!

There are 7 votes for a BOY, 7 votes for a GIRL, and 3 votes for NO IDEA!

I have to admit, I was a GIRL vote for the longest time and after that ultrasound yesterday, I switched my vote to a NO IDEA! :)

I'm really excited to find out. My friend Ashley called me this morning and asked if I opened the envelope yet. Of course I hadn't. And honestly, I didn't even think about it! But now it's on my mind!!!

Luckily tonight we're going over to my parents house to finish getting ready. Nick and Dad (and Dominick!) are finishing some stuff in the kitchen, and Mom and I are going to Schnucks. So I'll be occupied tonight...and then tomorrow at work I'll go nuts I'm sure! But we'll make it.

We're cutting the cake around 7 pm....I can wait that long!

It's only like 29 more hours right??? :)

No comments: