Monday, December 20, 2010

Semester is OVER!

I just had to do a quick post about my first semester back in school.

It's over! I'm so glad I decided to go back to school. I'm loving it and doing well so far. I know it only gets harder from here, but I'm happy with my start.

My final grade was posted for my Human Growth and Development class. I got a 95.67% or an A. I'm such a nerd and I love it. :)

I don't have my final Anatomy grade posted yet, but before this final exam, I had an A. I'm hoping that I'll keep that after the final is graded! Grades are due this week so hopefully I'll find out soon and hopefully I'll have a 4.0 for the semester!

Next semester is just one class. Anatomy and Physiology II. It will be tough (especially with having a baby over Spring Break) but I think I can handle it.

Until then, I have a glorious month off! Happy Christmas Break!

No comments: