Friday, December 10, 2010

w00t w00t!

I'M FINISHED WITH MY ONLINE CLASS!!!!!!

My final exam (200 questions for all over the book) is due by December 17. I set a schedule for myself to do about 20 questions a day and finish the class on the 15th with a buffer day in case I fell behind.

Well I got on a roll and couldn't stop!

I didn't do as well as I would have liked. I got 180/200 or a 90% which is good, but since it was an online class with an open book final, I would have liked to have done better. But it's still an A and when that is added to what my teacher has already graded, I still have a 93% in the class which is definitely an A, so I'm happy!

I won't know my final grade in the class until December 18th or so, but I'm really hoping (and kind of assuming) that I will get an A in this class.

w00t w00t!

1 class down this semester, 1 more class to go!

And then just 3 more classes until my prerequisites are over. Almost time to celebrate! :)

1 comment:

Kate Geisen said...

Congratulations! What a good feeling. I'm NEVER done with stuff ahead of time.