Monday, December 13, 2010

Anatomy and Physiology I

is almost over! My last class was on Saturday. We had to turn in a take home exam (70 questions on two chapters) and do a lab practical (50 questions on nerves, the spinal cord and the brain) and then we received our take home final (120 questions on Chapters 1-14). Our take home final is due this Saturday anytime from 10 am - 2 pm. And then I'm officially done with my first semester back in school.

I started the take home yesterday (I'm such a nerd) and I'm so glad I started. I'm busy Thursday night and Friday night this week and I can't put it off until Saturday morning, I'll never get it done in time! So I just laid on the couch with my box of kleenex and worked on my test. I've been sick sine Thursday but yesterday was the worse day yet. I'm hoping today is better than yesterday. Anyway, just doing that all day got me done with 86 questions. So I'm just over 2/3 of the way there!

I'm so excited to be done with my first semester. It's nice to get one under my belt. Also, I SHOULD get an A in my online class and if I did the math right on my previous tests, etc. and if I do well on this final, I'll get an A in this class too (knock on wood). So that would be pretty cool.

Just a few more days and then one glorious month off. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Les said...

Congrats!! So very proud of you survicing your first semester back at school! Happy Winter Break on Satuday :-)