Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Food Names...

So is anyone out there a big "Friends" fan, like I am??

I don't know if you remember the episode when Rachel has the baby and she and Ross are trying to decide a baby name, but the dialogue went something along the lines of Rachel was sad because they didn't have a name and Monica told her not to worry because the perfect name would come. Ross told her it was easy for her to say because she had her names picked out since she was a little girl. Chandler replied with a, "Oh great. Our kids are going to be named after some snack good, aren't they?" or something like that...

ANYWAY, the point of my story is this:

The other night Nick was playing with Dominick and calling him "My Dommie Salami" like we normally do. After Nick said that, he asked Dominick if the new baby should be a Baby Salami too. Dominick said "No!". Then Nick said, "Well what can we nickname the new baby?". I said, "Anna Banana" because hello, it's an easy nickname for an Anna.

Then I realized that both of our kids will have nicknames related to FOOD!

We'll have our Dommie Salami
and our Anna Banana

Oops! Oh well. I am a fan of food.... :)

Now what the heck would we name the next kid? I think I'm out of food nick names!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

There's always Claire Pear