Monday, December 20, 2010

Work, work, work!

Saturday was all about working...

In the morning we went to Bread Co for breakfast. Then we headed over to a woman's house to pick up a sofa table I bought off Craigslist. I was a little nervous because the desk I got last week was NOT what I was expecting...but this sofa table is PERFECT. I LOVE it. :) It's so pretty and matches so well.

After that, I ran home and we put Dom to bed for a nap, then I headed up to school with some girlfriends to turn in my take home final exam. After we turned in the final, we went to lunch to celebrate and just relax.

When I got back from lunch, I took Dominick and we left the house for a bit because Nick had a lot of work on the floors to do. He said I could just take Dominick downstairs but I thought he'd get more done if we were just gone. So Dominick and I headed out to get Nick a simple Christmas present. More on THAT after Christmas with some pictures! :)

The rest of the night was about getting stuff crossed off our lists. Did some more work around the house, went and got my Dad's Christmas present and then went to get sushi for dinner. Dominick didn't like it, but we didn't think he would. We brought him a ham and cheese lunchable with some bananas and he loved that. Nick and I had some delicious sushi and it was heaven.

When we put Dominick to bed, we actually did a little more work around the house and I finished wrapping all the presents we had already bought. I think I'm down to only needing like 2 more presents! Maybe I'll hit Target tonight?? We'll see how motivated I am....

No comments: