Monday, December 27, 2010

Spelling is Confirmed

Just so everyone knows. You all win. :)

I say that because I liked the other two spellings better, and Nick liked it this way. But c'est la vie. I still love the name, no matter what.

The spelling is confirmed. In March, we'll be expecting a Baby Annabelle Jean.




This was Baby Annabelle's first Christmas present, or first ever present, along with some pink/brown socks.

Nick is trying to stop the pink-ness from getting to our house but I think it's inevitable...and I'm excited. Pink stuff is so cute!

My due date is three months from tomorrow. And I can't wait. :)

And going along with this, Nick got me a great Christmas present this year. Well, Dominick got me a great present. :) It's a charm bracelet that has initials on it.

There's "AJ" with March's birthstone. And then there's "MB" and "DR" with January's birthstone in between. I love it. I've only taken it off twice since I got it, and that's been to shower. (I got it Friday night and showered Saturday night and Sunday night....don't worry. I'm not gross and never shower).

So it's official official. We have monogrammed presents and everything!

No comments: