Monday, December 6, 2010

Barney!!

Dominick went with Nani to see Barney yesterday. I was a little worried about it...Not worried like I didn't want him to see Barney, but worried for Nick's mom. I didn't think there was ANY way Dom would sit still for a show.

But I didn't need to worry at all! Sue said that Dominick was a perfect angel.

She had bought tickets in the 3rd row and there was no one in front of them so Dom had a perfect view. She said he was in complete awe the whole time. He loved it. She called on her way home and asked if she could keep him a little longer to have dinner at Nick's sister's house. Yup! Fine with us!! Nick was sanding the floors and I was doing laundry.

When she brought him back he was wide awake and very happy! He had a Barney stuffed animal and was singing and dancing.

I wonder if he'd be that good for us, or if it was just for Nani...I would love to be able to take him to things!! Something to add to our list of things to do!

No comments: