Monday, December 27, 2010

Elves

So Nick and I had our first experience with being up all night putting together Dominick's toys and stuff for Christmas morning. My parents got him his train table but we wanted to have it all put together for him to play with. We were up until about 12:30 or so putting it together. After we were done, we went downstairs to relax for a minute and Nick played XBox for another hour. I think we went to bed about 2 am. And Dom was up at 8. :)

But we got the train table put together and all his toys and stuff under the tree. We also had his big boy room organized. We are trying to get him excited about moving downstairs. I think it's working. He was talking about his "big boy room" all day yesterday. He told us he wants to start sleeping downstairs. So we'll hopefully get the last few things we need for him to move downstairs, and get working on that this week!

Here are a few pics of Nick being an elf. No pictures of me, even though I was helping, I swear!!






Well, the organized room lasted just a few minutes, but he loves it and that's what matters. :)

No comments: