Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Big Boy Potty!!

Dominick used the big boy potty last night!!! I was so proud! Every time I told Dom how proud I was, he just kept giggling. I hope this is a good sign!

We've been sitting him on the big boy potty for about 2 months now. Not everyday or all the time, but whenever we wake up, before bed, and before bath time. He's NEVER used it. Well I take that back...he uses it as a seat to sit upon while Mom or Dad reads books for 20 minutes. But he's never used it AS a potty.

But not last night, my friends! He sat down before bath time and USED THE POTTY!

:) :) :) :) :)

I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come. I know it won't be magic and he's not potty trained right now or anything, but this is progress!

It gives me hope that by the time our baby girl comes in March, Dom will be out of diapers!

Cross those fingers! :)

No comments: