Monday, September 27, 2010

Ashley's Due Date

My friend, Ashley Wilson (whose blog I follow over there on the right) has finally reached her due date! With no baby in hand, yet... :(

I'm saying a quick prayer for Ash that William decides to make his appearance SOON. I know how uncomfortable she must be feeling (I was miserable at the end and I had Dom a week early!) and I know how excited we all are to meet baby Will!!

Dear God,

Please let William come as soon as healthily possible. We want him to be ready to meet the world but his Mommy and Daddy are so ready to meet him! And his "Aunt" Meg is REALLY selfish and is already off work this Wednesday and would love to spend that time meeting him at the hospital. If you could make that happen, we'd all really appreciate it.

Amen.

Good luck, Ash!! I know you will do amazing and I can't wait to get that special phone call/text from you! :)

No comments: